Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Alixandra Grace

I experienced a new kind of love yesterday when I met my 3 day old niece, Alixandra. Who knew you could instantly love someone so much? I can't even imagine what it feels like when they are your own. Alixandra is doing well, but still in the NICU. Please keep her in your prayers.


Learning how to take a bottle.





Alix and Auntie Suz



Our little glowworm working on her tan...or at least that's what I was teasing she was doing. The doctor's were concerned about jaundice yesterday, and so she had to spend the majority of the day under special lights.



Alixandra is already stylish though...sporting matching eye protection and paci. :-) She's already loves to move around a ton...she stopped crying when the nurse let her sit up.


More pics to come...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Could she BE any more adorable?!?!?! Suz, you are the cutest Auntie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home