Thursday, August 24, 2006

Continuum.



Right now I am listening to a sneak peek of John Mayer’s new album, Continuum. (There is a lady that interrupts John about every two minutes to remind me it is a “Sneak peek, hear it here first.”) So anyway, back to the music. I am LOVING this CD. It has a very chill feel...the best way I can think to describe it is that it makes me think of a perfect winter day around the holidays. It makes me want to brave the 90 degree weather today and walk down to Starbucks, buy a hot chocolate, turn up the AC and pretend it’s 3 months from now. I picture this music playing while driving up to a snow-covered house wearing a cozy sweater, scarf, and cute hat (or toque for my Canadian reader) on the day before Thanksgiving with the smell of a fire burning lingering in the air. You know that cozy feeling? I will definitely be buying this CD when it comes out next month. And I will listen to it on the way to Minden in November. I think what I’m really most excited about is that last night I bought my plane ticket to go home for Thanksgiving. Thank you John Mayer for making the soundtrack to my wintry, holiday mood.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Christine said...

This sounds delightful, Suz, I can't WAIT!!!! And yes yes yes to all of those wintry descriptions. The cooler weather can't come soon enough!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger nina.coyle said...

SUZ!

Thank you SO incredibly much for last night. It was amazing.

I hope you're having a lovely weekend and can't wait to see you Sunday.

Looove you!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Kendra Marie said...

ooo i can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home