Sunday, May 27, 2007

A New Place to Call "Home"

Everyone has been giving me a hard time lately for not posting anything new for over a month and for not sending pictures of my new place yet. Now that I've moved, I'm hoping to have more time to write again, but figured I'd make everyone happy by making my first post of the summer include a bunch of pictures of my new home. I can't tell you how thankful I am for this new apartment and its location.

Living room...







This is probably my favorite part of the whole place...the french doors in the living room overlooking this beautiful tree. I open them almost every morning and evening.

Kitchen...






When Kristen moves in, this is where the table will be instead of my desk.



Hallway to rooms...



My room...







Entrance and yard...





My plant that Farrah helped me name. (Her name is Felicity).




Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger jenni said...

Your new home is gorgeous! I love the French doors and exposed brick. And your paint colors.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I see your bedroom has recovered from the Baileys :) I love the back yard too - how big it is and how you can see that other house in the back. Last Sunday when Steven and I took a walk, we ended up back there walking past that house and coming back to your place through the back yard. I love your new abode.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Susan. I love it! We have a green wall at our house, and I want to paint the kitchen red. I wasn't sure exactly what shade, but now I know: I want it like your apartment! Everything looks so charming and has so much personality! I hate those places that are beige, beige, beige all over. Your place looks fantastic!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Kendra Marie said...

CUTE!!! can't wait for floats tonight!!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger nina.coyle said...

:D

this makes me happy.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Cool digs.

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home