Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh Harry!



two things i love:
1. the piano
2. harry connick jr.

seeing harry connick jr. playing the piano tonight = permagrin.

harry connick jr. dancing...there aren't really words (or at least not words appropriate for a blog post).

i highly recommend paying whatever you have to pay to see harry play with his big band. even if you're unfamiliar with his music, you'll love it and the talent of all the musicians will blow you away. tonight was my third time seeing him, and i'd go again in a heartbeat.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger nina.coyle said...

Figured you'd be there when I read about it in the paper ;)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger jenni said...

I used to be a huge Harry Connick, Jr. fan, too! He is still great.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Oh man!! I hope you wore a sassy dress! I miss doing that with you. I will forever treasure our 2 Harry shows we've seen together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home