Monday, December 10, 2007

Boards and a Fat Lip

Today I accomplished one of my goals for 2007. I broke two boards at once with both my fist and a sidekick. It was incredible. Here are the 8 broken pieces that remain. :-)





I also managed to get quite the fat lip today. When we kick the boards, the rest of us hold them. On Nick's first attempt, somehow the boards (unbroken) flew out of Jim's hand when Nick kicked them and hit me directly in the mouth. It didn't really hurt, and now I have a funny battle wound from the morning too...







Just another day at Bao...

7 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Christine said...

you are such a STUD!!! LOVE your hair. The color goes great with your lip :) I fell on my a** last night on the slick driveway, so we're even!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We're starting on the basement on Thursday. Want to come help Dad get the boards down to the right size?

Great job meeting your goal!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Farrah said...

I love that you make sure to mention that Nick's boards were unbroken. Ha!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger anne said...

Yay Susan! Mulan would be so proud.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed. Seriously, Susan, you do so many interesting things. Good work.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger jenni said...

Whoa! As Stine said, you are a bad a**!

:)

Merry Christmas!

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home