Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Shack.

There has been a lot of talk around the book The Shack among people in Franklin the past couple of months, so I was really curious to read it and figure out why. I finally had a chance to read it this weekend, and now I know...

Read this book.

The story totally captured me and it made me think about God and relationships in an amazing way.

You can order it here.

If you read it, let me know what you think! (I don't want to give away the story by saying anything else until then.)

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. Really amazing book.


(thanks for the help last Monday night... you rock!)

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger John said...

sober coach
Thanks for the helpful info. When I learned about getting a sober coach it changed my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home